Spring cleaning for the soul!
Please join us March 19-21 for a special retreat led by Dr. Chris Johnson and Rev. Sarah Ciavarri. Retreat begins Thursday, March 19, 6 pm and ends Saturday, March 21 at 2 pm. Meals and shared lodging included.
Why should I come? How will it help me? Key leadership “take-aways” of this winter-into-spring-themed retreat will include:
- enhance your sense of calling, initiative, and confidence to address complex challenges
- replenish the inner reservoirs of courage and resilience that are necessary to sustain crucial, change-making work over the long haul
- deepen your integrity and authenticity by reconnecting what you do with who you really are
- practice self-development by reflecting upon and learning from both success and failure
- understand the power of paradox and strengthen your capacity to hold tension in lifegiving ways
- view your life, work, and leadership in the context of an interconnected world • revive, renew, restore; come back to life from the long dormancy of winter.
Bring a journal or notebook and an object that connects you to a place that is important to you. Dress comfortably and be prepared to be outside.
Facilitators: Dr. Chris Johnson has more than 20 years of experience in facilitating retreats & workshops, teaching, speaking, consulting, and deep listening in higher education, faith communities, and the business and not-for-profit sectors. He is founder and principal of The Milkweed Group, whose work is to create safe, courageous spaces that that nourish inner wisdom, sharpen clarity of purpose, and fuel capacity to live and lead for a better world. Chris is a Circles of Trust® facilitator in association with Parker Palmer and the Center for Courage and Renewal. For more about Chris and his work, please visitwww.milkweedgroup.com
Rev. Sarah Ciavarri is a Daring Way™ Facilitator and Consultant who leads retreats and works with people who are looking for transformation in their vocation, relationships, and leadership. Sarah is the Director of Spiritual Care at Augustana Health Care Center of Apple Valley and the Apple Valley Villa. Sarah was a parish pastor for six years and has been a care center chaplain for nearly 15 years. For more about Sarh and her work, please visit www.sarahciavarri.com
Corporate/Government – $365/person; Individual/Non-profit – $285/person. Register at www.POIspring2015.eventbrite.com or email us at email@example.com.